All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionBased on first-hand observation of international war crimes tribunals and the English courts, this book examines the emergence of cosmopolitan criminal law - principles and institutions that aim to protect the human rights of all individuals, even when they are threatened by their own state.
- Author BiographyDavid Hirsh currently lectures in Sociology at Goldsmiths College, University of London.
- Author(s)David Hirsh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2003
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.