All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFirearms are one of the leading causes of deaths for law enforcement officers feloniously killed in the line of duty. Since FY1999, Congress has provided funding to state and local law enforcement agencies to help them purchase armour vests for their officers. The Matching Grant Program for Law Enforcement Armor Vests (BVP program) provides grants to state, local, and tribal governments to purchase armour vests for use by law enforcement officers and court officers. This book provides an overview of the BPV program. It also provides a FAQ section for the BVP program; and a status of DOJ's efforts to address GAO recommendations.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight154 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAlicia E. Malloy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.