All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to examine the failure of the U.S. government to properly regulate, monitor, and prevent financial speculation and manipulation of various markets. While the nineteenth century is surveyed in chapter 1, the books focus is on the period from the first congressional efforts at regulation in 1936 to the present.
- Author BiographyJerry W. Markham is a Professor of Law at the Florida International University College of Law in Miami, USA.
- Author(s)Jerry W. Markham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Weight929 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.