CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis new toolkit offers practical advice and user-friendly templates to make the services your firm offers more attractive to more clients, more often. The toolkit is specifically designed for solicitors t marketeers. In an increasingly crowded legal marketplace law firms need to expand their services to existing clients and attract new business. The toolkit spells out the steps you can take w. You will find sample forms, checklists, example letters and policies for you to use right away. Your firm needs straightforward, practical information and this is exactly what you will find in this toolkit. It includes: SWOT, PESTLE and the six 'Ps' analysis forms Professional contact registration checklist and letter Selling more services to existing clients example letter and forms New clients sample letter and forms The three tiers of promotion checklist Newsletter template Website and social media policies Advertising, sponsorship, press and PR promotions audit. This toolkit includes chapters dealing with the elderly client sector, the personal touch and networking. A useful appendix contains information on Law Society accreditation schemes and illustrates how they can help you to market your services.
- Author(s)The Law Society
- PublisherThe Law Society
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Law Society
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.