Law, Liability, and Ethics for Medical Office Professionals by Myrtle Flight, Michael R. Meacham (Mixed media product, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $106.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $89.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to provide a foundation of law and ethics, Law, Liability, and Ethics for Medical Office Personnel applies these concepts to real-life situations in the health care environment. Case studies from actual legal procedures illustrate key points of law as well as ethical dilemmas faced in the medical office. This book helps medical assisting students interact with the legal profession, recognize when they need legal advice, and protect their future employers from medical malpractice complaints.
- Author BiographyMichael R. Meacham, JD, MPH, is associate professor in the Department of Health Leadership and Management at the Medical University of South Carolina, where he teaches Health Policy, Strategic Management and Change Leadership. He also is director of the Office of International and Special Programs, coaches case competition teams and counsels students individually and in informal groups regarding professional development. Meacham has an extensive background in development, enactment and implementation of public policy as well as in leadership and management of health care organizations. In 1998, he was named director of Health System Development for Connecticut's Office of Health Care Access and led administrative improvements in its Certificate of Need Law and other regulatory reforms affecting hospitals. In 2001, he was named vice president for Integrated Health Services at Eastern Connecticut Health Network and was responsible for multiple health care units including administrative and clinical personnel. Named an associate professor at Pennsylvania State University in 2003, he led dramatic improvement in the MHA Program. In addition, Meacham served in the Kansas House of Representatives for eight years. He received his J.D. from the University of Kansas and his M.P.H. from the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Wichita State University. Myrtle Flight is the former Assistant Director of the Blue Hills Regional Technical School. She was also adjunct faculty at Massasoit Community College, Northeastern University.
- Author(s)Michael R. Meacham,Myrtle Flight
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight564 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.