All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIt is absolutely essential that today's law librarians are digitally literate in addition to possessing an understanding and awareness of recent advancements and trends in information techlogy as they pertain to the library field. Law Libraries in the Digital Age offers a one-stop, comprehensive guide to achieving both of those goals. This go-to resource covers the most cutting-edge developments that face today's modern law libraries, including e-Books, mobile device management, Web scale discovery, cloud computing, social software, and much more. These critical issues and concepts are approached from the perspective of tech-savvy library leaders who each discuss how forward-thinking libraries are tackling such traditional library practices as reference, collection development, technical services, and administration in this new digital age. Each chapter explores the key concepts and issues that are currently being discussed at major law library conferences and events today and looks ahead to what's on the horizon for law libraries in the future. Chapters have been written by the field's top invators from all areas of legal librarianship, including academic, government, and private law libraries, who have strived to provide inspiration and guidance to tomorrow's law library leaders.
- Author BiographyEllyssa Kroski is Director of Information Technology for the New York Law Institute, as well as a librarian, writer, educator, and international speaker. She is an adjunct faculty member at Pratt Institute and blogs at iLibrarian.
- PrizesJoint winner for Joseph L. Andrews Legal Literature Award 2014.
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 20 tables
- Weight785 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byEllyssa Kroski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.