All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI WISH I KNEW THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW!Don't get to the end of your law school career muttering these words to yourself! Take the first step toward building a productive, successful, and perhaps even pleasant law school experience read this book!Written by students, for students, Law School Confidential has been the must-have guide for anyone thinking about, applying to, or attending law school for more than a decade. And w, in this newly revised third edition, it's more valuable than ever. This isn't the advice of graying professors or battle-scarred practitioners long removed from law school. Robert H. Miller has assembled a blue-ribbon panel of recent graduates from across the country to offer realistic and informative firsthand advice about what law school is really like.This updated edition contains the very latest information and strategies for thriving and surviving in law school from navigating the admissions process and securing financial aid, choosing classes, studying and exam strategies, and securing a seat on the law review to getting a judicial clerkship and a job, passing the bar exam, and much, much more. Newly added material also reveals a sea change that is just starting to occur in legal education, turning it away from the theory-based platform of the previous several decades to a pragmatic platform being demanded by the rigors of today's practices.Law School Confidential is a complete guide to the law school experience that prospective or current law student can afford to be without.
- Author BiographyROBERT H. MILLER graduated from Yale University in 1993 and from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in May 1998, where he served as senior editor of the Law Review. After graduation, he served a prestigious federal court clerkship, and is now an attorney at the well-known New England law firm Sheehan, Phinney, Bass & Green, where he specializes in constitutional, intellectual property, and business litigation.
- Author(s)Professor Robert H Miller
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight381 g
- Width142 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.