Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Perfect Murder Mystery! The Perfect Legal Thriller! A Genuine Southern Novel too. It all adds up to: The perfect page-turning vacation read! Plus, all net proceeds go to charity. Get it for your next trip to the beach! Author & Retired Asst. Attorney General Hense Ellis Took 2000 Hours to Write What May Be the First Murder Mystery/Legal Thriller Ever Set In a Law School, Then Chose To Donate All Net Proceeds to Charity. Specifically, ALL net proceeds from your purchase goes to help the world's orphans via various orphan charities, such as OrphansNoMore II (ONM II). ONM II was founded by the author and has already spent thousands to supply orphans with food, clothing, games, and sports equipment--as well as a trip to America for eight Ukrainian orphans in 2013. (For more information on ONM II, please see www.SupportOrphansNoMore.com.) Reader purchases have already created thousands in donations! Please help Law School continue to help others. WHY READERS WORLDWIDE HAVE BOUGHT LAW SCHOOL, A Novel, & WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT TOO: **If you like a good mystery or a solid lawyer vel, then you'll love LAW SCHOOL. **Want to kw what law school is REALLY like? Get LAW SCHOOL. **If you're a fan of Southern vels, take LAW SCHOOL on your next trip. ** If you're a fan of action and suspense--as well as cover-to-cover surprises that strike w/o warning, give LAW SCHOOL a read! ** If you appreciate an intriguing hero who is forced to grow up as the story evolves, then you'll love LAW SCHOOL protagonist Seth Sentel. **And, if you seek a measure of depth, & maybe a trace of psychological intrigue, then dive into LAW SCHOOL. STORY SYNOPSIS Welcome to LAW SCHOOL. A Murder Mystery That Breaks the Laws of Fiction You better stay awake. You better pay attention. Seth Sentel is a nice guy. He's humble, tactile. Honest too. Then, what's he doing in law school? Well, he doesn't kw either. It's an Old South University town; it's 1985, the Reagan era. Times were good, but people could still be bad--just t Seth. And, he senses that something about his law school just ain't right. Something--other than him--feels out of place. Then, two students are murdered. Then two more--both good friends of Seth's--are shot in a hunting accident . . or are they? The local authorities have it all wrong: wrong suspect, wrong crime. Seth's t sure what to do, t sure who to blame, t even sure who he is. He doesn't kw it yet, but he loves truth, and he kws how to find it. But, he needs help: help finding the truth . . . help finding himself. Enter Hugo Black, depressed private investigator. He's just a goof off with a questionable work history . . or is he? He kws the real world: the real world of crime, the real world of substance abuse. Enter also Francois Bernaut', chef to the University chancellor. He's just an over-expressive romantic. Really? He kws women; he kws justice. There's also ole man Mozz, law school coffee merchant extraordinaire. He's just a kindly, old-school black man. Think twice. He kws the law school, and he kws more about kwing than anyone there. Even with a little help, Seth is Seth. He's untested; so, he gets scared. He's naive; so, he gets fooled. Will he get justice? Or, will he cut and run? Maybe he'll start being himself, and start seeing what's real--and what's t. LAW SCHOOL is all about mystery, all about action, all about law school, and all about growing up fast. It's also all about how some things--and some people--just ain't what they seem. Again, LAW SCHOOL has already sold thousands of copies and thereby raised needed funds for orphans and (previously) for tornado victims. WE HOPE YOU'LL HELP IT RAISE EVEN MORE.
- Author BiographyHense [hen(t)s] R. Ellis II is a small town guy, a 1985 graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law, and a former Assistant Attorney General who spent ten years fighting the bad guys . . . until some of them began to remind him of certain fellow members of the bar. He now works with a private lender and focuses his efforts on providing low interest rate church loans. He likes to write, to help orphan children, and to travel. AUTHOR'S NOTE When I wrote LAW SCHOOL, I sought to add some new ingredients to the legal thriller format. Hence, as you read this story, you should find unique characters (a curious protagonist, an anti-hero with a sense of humor), a unique setting (LAW SCHOOL may be the first mystery ever set in and around a law school.), a unique genre (a legal thriller blended with a coming-of-age story), and a healthy measure of themes and morals, e.g., The first thing to learn about the real world is that it's mostly fake. Hence, when you're in LAW SCHOOL, it is wise to stay awake; it is wise to pay attention.
- Author(s)MR Hense R Ellis II
- PublisherOrphansnomore Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrphansnomore Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.