Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIt is BabyBarista's first day as a pupil barrister. He has just one year to win, by foul means or fair, the sought-after prize of a tenancy in chambers. Competition is fierce: there's TopFirst, who has a prize-winning CV and an ego to match; BusyBody, a human whirlwind on a husband hunt; and wide-eyed Worrier, buckling under the weight of the world. Armed with a copy of Sun Tzu's The Art of War , BabyBarista launches a -holds barred fight to the death of double-dealing, dirty tricks and a healthy dose of back-stabbing. Part Rumpole, part Flashman, BabyBarista opens a window onto the Machiavellian and frequently absurd ways of working life. Follow BabyBarista's adventures on The BabyBarista Blog.
- Author BiographyTim Kevan practised as a barrister in London for ten years. Educated at Cambridge University, he is also the co-author of Why Lawyers Should Surf (with Dr Michelle Tempest) and the co-founder of two businesses: CPD Webinars and Law Brief Publishing. He lives in Braunton, North Devon and enjoys surfing.
- Author(s)Tim Kevan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.