All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLAW AND ETHICS FOR PHARMACY TECHNICIANS, 2nd Edition explores the legal and ethical landscape surrounding pharmacy technician careers today. Interactive and thought-provoking, the text uses case studies to draw you into real-life legal and ethical dilemmas, which enhances critical thinking and broadens your perspectives. Beginning with an overview of liability as it applies to pharmacy technicians, chapters progress through state and federal regulations, ethics in pharmacy practice, HIPAA, workplace safety, and other key topics recommended by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) and the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP). Engaging features also include end-of-chapter questions, highlighted state regulations, a glossary, and eight in-depth appendices on important topics ranging from Medication Errors to State Boards. More than a text, LAW AND ETHICS FOR PHARMACY TECHNICIANS, 2nd Edition is an essential reference that helps you thrive in your ever-expanding pharmacy technician role and at any stage of your career.
- Author BiographyDr. Moini is a Professor of Science at Eastern Florida State College. Formerly the Director of Allied Health Programs at Everest University, where he established the Medical Assisting Program and Associate Degree Program, Dr. Moini also served the Brevard County Health Department as an epidemiologist and health educator consultant, offering continuing education courses on pharmacology, medication errors, immunizations, and other important topics. Before coming to the United States, Dr. Moini spent nine years as an Assistant Professor at Tehran University Medical and Nursing School. An internationally published author of more than eight allied health textbooks, Dr. Moini is actively involved in helping students prepare for careers in various health professions, including pharmacy, nursing, and medical assisting.
- Author(s)Jahangir Moini
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight484 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.