All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionLaw and Ethics in Educational Leadership, 2/e presents a real-world, problem-based approach that shows leadership candidates how to apply the legal kwledge, ethical dispositions, and other skills necessary to become successful school leaders. In a user-friendly, coherent approach to the study of legal issues the author shows how changes in law and society impact decision-making, and how to apply ethical frameworks to their own future decision-making. Included are numerous opportunities to analyze, evaluate, and synthesize legal kwledge and ethical frameworks to begin thinking like school leaders. Illustrative case studies show readers the ambiguity presented by many problems they will face as school leaders and encourage them to analyze the circumstances surrounding the dilemma and respond appropriately.
- Author BiographyProfessor David L. Stader currently serves as Department Chair of Educational Leadership and Counseling at Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Before coming into higher education, David spent nineteen years as a high school principal in Missouri. His primary research interest considers how changes in law and society influence the decision-making of campus leaders. He is the author of two recent textbooks entitled Law and Ethics in Educational Leadership published by Allyn & Bacon in 2007 and A Leaders Guide for Safe Schools, published by Christopher-Gordon Publishers in 2011. In addition, David has published numerous articles specifically related to his primary research interest. Professor Stader holds an Ed.D. in Educational Leadership from St. Louis University, St. Louis, Mo.
- Author(s)David L. Stader
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight381 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.