All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a big difference between judgment and love, obligation and freedom, a wage and a gift. The difference characterizes an extraordinary amount of our day-to-day experience, often dividing fear from hope, and death from life. At the heart of Christianity lies a similar and related dynamic: between the Law and the Gospel. Far from being a reductive or antiquated distinction, understanding where one ends and the other begins allows a person to see both the Bible and themselves-indeed, the whole world!-in a fresh and enlivening way. Written with the n-theologian in mind, this short volume unpacks the good news of God's grace with practicality, humor, and a whole lot of heart.
- Author BiographyFounded in 2007, Mockingbird is an organization devoted to connecting the Christian faith with the realities of everyday life in fresh and down-to-earth ways, primarily through conferences, publications, and online resources. The distinction between Law and Gospel has been one of our animating concerns since day one. To find out more, visit us at www.mbird.com.
- Author(s)David Zahl,Ethan Richardson,William McDavid
- PublisherMockingbird Ministries, Incorporated
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMockingbird Ministries, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight129 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.