All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from experts in the field of sociology of law, this book provides an overview of current perspectives on socio-legal studies. It focuses particularly on the relationship between law and society described in recent social systems theory as 'structural coupling'. The first part of the book presents a reconstruction of theoretical tendencies in the field of socio-legal studies, characterised by the emergence of a transnational model of legal systems longer connected to territorial borders and culturally specific aspects of single legal orders. In the following parts of the book, the contributions analyse some concrete cases of interrelation between law and society from an empirical and theoretical perspective.
- Author BiographyAlberto Febbrajo is Professor of Law at the University of Macerata, Italy, and a former Rector of the University.
- Author(s)Gorm Harste
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in the Sociology of Law
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 18 b&w illustrations
- Weight844 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byProfessor Alberto Febbrajo
- Series Edited byProfessor Alberto Febbrajo
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.