All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 3 includes sports injuries, instructor negligence, assumption of risk and the effect of consent, mutual combat , student discipline, and more. Approximate running time: 55 minutes.
- Author BiographyCarl Brown is an attorney, author, and black belt judo and kung fu instructor, tournament competitor, lawyer, and freelance writer.
- Author(s)Carl Brown
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight88 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.