All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLaw and Outsiders is a collection of 13 essays from leading young scholars covering five important areas of legal scholarship: adjudication, European law and politics, migration, vulnerable mirities and legal values. The recurring theme in the volume is the way in which rules and processes are contributing to the creation of twenty-first-century 'others' in areas such as domestic constitutional systems, international security and migration, and global human rights discourses. The essays are drawn from the second International Graduate Legal Research Conference, held at King's College London in June 2008.
- Author BiographyCian C Murphy is Lecturer in Law at King's College London.Penny Green is Professor of Law and Criminology and Head of Research at the School of Law, King's College London.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/03/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCian C. Murphy,Penny Green
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.