All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNurses are more accountable than ever to the public, patients, their employers and the profession, so it is vital they have a clear understanding of the legal, ethical and professional dilemmas they will face in the course of their professional career. This book introduces the legal and professional requirements of safe nursing in clear, straightforward terms and helps students to understand how they apply to nursing practice. The Third Edition of this popular book has been fully updated with changes to the law and professional requirements, and includes new case studies, scenarios and activities from all fields of practice, a clearer colour, text design and a Website with downloadable materials for lecturers to use to support their teaching.
- Author BiographyRichard Griffith is the team leader for healthcare law in the School of Health Science at Swansea University where he has taught since 1992. He initially trained as a nurse before turning his attention to law and an academic career. He has a particular interest in applied law in healthcare practice and has published widely in a range of nursing journals. Cassam Tengnah is a lecturer in health law in the School of Health Science at Swansea University and teaches across a range of courses from undergraduate to postgraduate level. His early background is in nursing and health promotion and he has a particular interest in public health law.
- Author(s)Cassam A. Tengnah,Richard Griffith
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Weight445 g
- Width173 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.