All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting from concrete legal issues, Alan Norrie develops a critical vision of law in its relation to morality and socio-historical context. Traced historically, the conflicts he describes can be read today in law's treatment of legality and justice, judgment and responsibility. Joint winner of the Hart / Socio-Legal Studies Association Book Prize 2006.
- Author BiographyAlan Norrie is Edmund Davies Professor of Criminal Law and Criminal Justice at King's College London.
- Author(s)Alan W. Norrie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight352 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.