Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers practical guidance and comprehensive coverage on all aspects of federal court jurisdiction and litigation procedure, as well as the relationship between the state and federal courts. Text reviews the federal judicial system; judicial power of the United States; diversity of citizenship; venue; law applied in federal courts; pleadings, trials, and judgments; and appellate court and Supreme Court jurisdiction.
- Author(s)Charles Alan Wright,Mary Kay Kane
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleHornbook
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Weight1837 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.