All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionFor some people, their lawn is a source of pride, and for others, caring for their lawn is a chore. Yet for an increasing number of people, turf care is a cause for ecological anxiety. This text is a comprehensive survey of the American lawn and how caring for it impacts people's lives.
- Author BiographyPaul Robbins is Associate Professor in the Department of Geography and Regional Development at the University of Arizona. He is the author of Political Ecology: A Critical Introduction.
- Author(s)Paul Robbins
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note8 b&w illustrations, 12 tables, 4 figures
- Weight286 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.