All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionCusack examines case law and legislation in regards to reproduction, pregnancy, and infancy.
- Author BiographyCarmen M. Cusack is Instructor of Criminal Justice at Nova Southeastern University, USA.
- Author(s)Carmen M. Cusack
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/05/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.