All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionImportant Scarce Compilation of Mexican Laws Relating to Texas Translated and Published in 1839 Reprint of the only edition. With an introduction by Joseph W. McKnight describing its compilation, translation and publication. An indispensable collection (...) This very scarce compilation contains the first complete translation into English of the Mexican laws relating to Texas. Very valuable for historical research, the Laws and Decrees contain over 400 individual decrees, many of which are absolutely ubtainable except in Kimball. This book was indispensable for the practice of law in the Republic of Texas. -Edward Eberstadt, Texas: Being a Collection of Rare & Important Books & Manuscripts Relating to the Lone Star State 162:461
- PublisherLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Date of Publication07/07/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleFoundations of Spanish, Mexican and Civil Law
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawbook Exchange, Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1256 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byWarren M Billings
- Translated byJ P Kimball
- Introduction byJoseph W McKnight
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.