Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLegal counsel for both privately and publicly-held enterprises are at the forefront of law compliance and adherence to ethical rms. With the continual presence of government as well as private litigation against business enterprises and their attorneys, preventative lawyering consistent with ethical standards remains a key objective that should be prioritized in the law school curriculum. This coursebook, consisting of twelve separate scenarios, uses the problem method in combination with case law and subject matter analysis to make a meaningful contribution to the law school curriculum. Scenarios include dilemmas focusing on client identification, attorney conflicts of interest, counseling the small business enterprise, client fraud, the business attorney as litigator, and the role of inside counsel. Less than 200 pages, the text comfortably fits as a supplement for the business associations and professional responsibility courses. The author, one of this country's most prolific scholars, also has extensive practical experience, including being retained as an expert witness in several high profile cases, including Enron, Mark Cuban, and Martha Stewart. The text also has an accompanying teacher's manual that focuses on the subject matter and Scenarios presented in the book.
- Author(s)Marc Steinberg
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican Casebook Series
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.