All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a handbook for the architects, the supporters, and all the various workers who make a lay counseling program work. In it one will find all the information needed to begin, to continue, and to revise the program one has chosen. Lay Counseling is t itself a program. It directs people to appropriate structures, plans, programs, and resources. It is a book that allows one to see the whole terrain of lay counseling, to make appropriate choices, and to begin or continue the process of building. Lay Counseling includes many useful resources such as appropriate forms and questionnaires as well as the most comprehensive survey of programs, literature, and resources that are currently available.
- Author BiographyDr. Siang-Yang Tan is senior pastor of First Evangelical Church in Glendale, CA. He is also professor of psychology at Fuller Theological Seminary, a licensed psychologist, and author of Lay Counseling: Equipping Christians for a Helping Ministry. He lives in Arcadia, CA.
- Author(s)Siang-Yang Tan
- Date of Publication18/01/1991
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight251 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.