All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionLAY THE MOUNTAINS LOW Terry C. JohnstonIn the summer of 1877, in a place called White Bird Canyon, Nez Perce warriors delivered a stunning blow to the First Cavalry--the worst defeat since the Little Bighorn one year before. Now, General O.O. Howard is charged with hunting down the Nez Perce and defeating them at last. Willing to sacrifice their ancestral homeland, with little understanding of the ways of the mighty U.S. government, the Non-Treaty Nez Perce begin a push out of Idaho for Montana and for peace. But it is too late. For warriors, soldiers, and strategists--and the incent caught in between--a bloody battlefield awaits, at a place called Big Hole, Montana...
- Author BiographyTerry C. Johnston, born on the first day of 1947 on the plains of Kansas, lived his whole life in the American West. His first novel, Carry the Wind, won the Medicine Pipe Bearer's Award from the Western Writers of America, and his subsequent books have appeared on bestseller lists throughout the country.
- Author(s)Terry C. Johnston
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2001
- Series TitleThe plainsmen series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight332 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.