All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn irresistible invitation for women to live in the full confidence of God's unconditional love. Based on the companion DVD, shot in the Holy Land, this study guide follows Joanna Weaver's teaching of her book Lazarus Awakening. We can understand why Jesus loved Mary. Look at how she worshipped. We even understand why Jesus loved Martha. Look at how she served. But Lazarus...what did he ever do? The Lazarus Awakening Study Pack DVD explores the mind-bending truth that Jesus loves us apart from anything we offer and anything we accomplish. Combining powerful real-life illustrations with unexpected biblical insights, author Joanna Weaver helps readers and viewers hear the voice of love calling them to come forth and enter fully into a life of sweet intimacy with him. How the curriculum works: The Lazarus Awakening book is the core of the curriculum. The Lazarus Awakening DVD includes eight sessions of approximately 18 minutes each and features Joanna Weaver in the Holy Land teaching the content of the book from locations that illuminate each lesson. The Lazarus Awakening Study Guide is a write-in workbook designed to take those who are reading the book and viewing the video into a deeper understanding of the teachings of Lazarus Awakening. HOLY LAND SHOOT: This special DVD features Joanna Weaver on location in the Holy Land, teaching from the sites where Jesus walked and Lazarus lived. BONUS VIDEO: Israel Moment bonus video, a 10-minute overview of Jesus' life using the lens of the Holy Land. Includes an interview with Israel expert, Amy Turnage, from the Center of Holy Land Studies. COMPLETE CHURCH AND SMALL GROUP RESOURCES ON DISK: The DVD features free downloadable resources for churches, small groups, and women's retreats. Ideal for small groups and retreats.
- Author BiographyJoanna Weaver is an author, pastor's wife, and mother of two. Her articles have appeared n such publications as Focus on the Family, Guideposts, and HomeLife. She is also the award-winning author of the wedding gift book, With This Ring. Joanna lives with her family in Whitefish, Montana. SPANISH BIO: Joanna Weaver es escritora, esposa de pastor y madre de dos hijos. Ha escrito articulos para publicaciones como Enfoque a la familia y Guideposts. Tambien fue galardonada por su libro de regalo para bodas, With This Ring (Con Este Anillo). Joanna vive con su familia en Whitefish, Montana.
- Author(s)Joanna Weaver
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.