CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Focus Student Editions are designed for French language courses in literature and culture. Prepared with n-native French speakers in mind, these editions include an introduction (in French), the complete work, and linguistic and cultural tes in French, a current bibliography and study questions. Le Cid , considered Corneille's finest work, is a tragicomedy of love and hor in medieval Spain. The 1637 play was ermously popular but controversial in its time, due to its urthodox dramatic structure, and is w considered a masterwork of French drama.
- Author BiographyEileen M. Angelini (Ph.D. Brown University) is Professor of French at Canisius College and Fulbright Scholar. She has won multiple research grants from the U.S., French, and Canadian governments. She is a frequent presenter at national and regional conferences and the author of publications on literary analysis and on pedagogy. Her pedagogical publications focus on second language acquisition, the professions, and cross-cultural communication. Dr. Angelini is a Question Leader for the AP French Language and Culture Examination, a Senior Reviewer for the AP Audit, and a College Board Consultant. Myrna Bell Rochester (Ph.D. University of California, Los Angeles) has taught at UCLA and at Stanford University. She is the co-author of college textbooks and educational materials, including several annotated texts in French literature for Focus Publishing.
- Author(s)Pierre Corneille
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight248 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byEileen M. Angelini,Myrna Bell Rochester
- Edition StatementStudent ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.