All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $23.73New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.38Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.78
- AU $29.48Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
About this product
- DescriptionA companion cookbook to French Comfort Food, Le French Oven showcases authentic, tantalising French recipes that can be created in the cocotte-the French version of a Dutch oven or casserole dish-in all of its sizes and shapes, from mini to large. Using various techniques such as braising, stewing, roasting, baking, stovetop and frying, Le French Oven will teach you how to create appetisers, soups, main courses, desserts and more. Le French Oven includes handy tips for spotting an authentic French concotte, as well as instructions on how to use them to create fabulous recipes such as Warm Mushroom Custards with Garlic Toast, French Carrot Rice Soup, Basque-Style Paella, Two-Hands Praying Rack of Lamb Roast, Lemony Braised Chicken with Green Olives or Beef Pot-au-Feu. Fabulous desserts such as Raspberry Clafoutis and Hot Brandied Peaches Over Ice Cream, are also included. A beautiful hardcover featuring stunning photography produced especially for the book, Le French Oven will delight French food lovers and home cooks of all ages.
- Author(s)Hillary Davis
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationGrovedale, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.