All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat secret magic can make a fashion accessory timeless? Longchamp's Le Pliage bags are the perfect embodiment of this mystery, with their connection to the Zeitgeist, pure style, accomplished craftsmanship, and groundbreaking shape. Designed twenty years ago by Philippe Cassegrain (the son of the founder of the French leather goods company Longchamp), the foldable bag has become a huge success. At present, over thirty million Le Pliage bags have been sold globally and offer luxury on an everyday basis.
- Author BiographyLaure Verche re holds a degree in art history. A former journalist for Elle De coration, she is currently a luxury lifestyle brand artistic consultant. Verche re previously wrote Renzo Mongiardino: Renaissance Master of Style (2013), La Mamounia (2011), and Antiquaires: Paris Flea Markets (2010) for Assouline.
- Author(s)Laure Verchere
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width160 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.