All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis vibrant, engaging assortment offers children an entertaining introduction to the French language. From stories of friendship, family, discovery, and self-esteem to silly, snappy songs of one-of-a-kind barnyard animals, lullabies, and segments of classical music, children tune in to a variety of musical styles and multicultural experiences. The accompanying CDs provide children an opportunity to hear the pronunciation of the words and sing along as they learn the language. Funny, simple story songs for the 3-5 age group by a bestselling French-language singer These 12 humorous song-stories by Carmen Campagne show off the curious talents of certain animal characters, while the accompanying music will have children singing and dancing. You'll meet a pair of pigeons that take in international dance competitions, a tango-dancing sheep that dreams of getting on the front page of all the gossip tabloids, and a flea that has a circus. The CD also includes a PDF of the entire book.
- Author BiographyCarmen Campagne is a teacher and singer-songwriter nicknamed the Daycare Diva. She sold more than a million records and videos in France and Quebec and is a four-time winner of a Felix Award. She lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Elise Gravel has written and illustrated several children's books, including J'eleve mon Monstre for which she was a Mr. Christie Book Award finalist. She lives in Montreal.
- Author(s)Carmen Campagne
- PublisherSecret Mountain
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSecret Mountain
- Illustrator(s)Elise Gravel
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.