All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis major 20th-century Neoclassical work is Ravel's last work for pia solo. A tombeau is a lament, and each of the six movements is intended as a musical epitaph to friends lost in the war. The difficulty found here, especially in the Toccata, is understood when one learns that Ravel studied Liszt's transcendental etudes in preparations for writing the suite. The meticulously researched stylistic information and clear, accurate text of this performing edition will prove to be invaluable to the advanced pianist.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Edition
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight231 g
- Edited byNancy Bricard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.94Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.94Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.