All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLead & Influence explains how to use the power of ownership to become even more successful in leading your organization. Based on thirty years of leading and influencing across distances and cultures, author Mark Fritz has identified key leadership mindsets and habits that create a culture of ownership. It begins with a leader s personal ownership. Second, it's about enabling personal ownership in others. Third, it's about enabling team and organizational ownership. Why? Because you want your people to t just do their job, but also to own the achievement (the outcomes). * Explains how executives and managers can successfully lead across distances and cultures * Author Mark Fritz is an international speaker focused on helping executives and managers successfully lead across distances and cultures ...and still have a life A leader s performance and quality of life is in direct proportion to the level of ownership their people to deliver the results. The more ownership your people take, the more success you and your organization will enjoy. Lead & Influence will show you how to empower your employees to own achievement, matter the distance between you and them.
- Author BiographyMARK FRITZ coaches executives and managers on how to successfully lead across distances and cultures ... and still have a life. For thirty years, as an executive at Eastman Kodak Company, he lived and worked across countries and cultures (in the US, Singapore, Egypt, Italy, the Netherlands, Japan, and the UK). An international speaker, Mark also provides one-on-one business culture coaching to executives who are moving between regions of the world. Mark is an Associate Professor at IE Business School in Madrid, teaching the contents from this book in various formats across the school's master's programs. The school also enlists Mark to coach all of their Global Executive MBA students.
- Author(s)Mark Fritz
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight396 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.