All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe spiritual climate in our world is changing. Some churches seem increasingly powerless against the rise of cultural secularism and moral relativism. So how can you, as a leader, fight this oncoming tide and revitalize your church? Lead So Others Can Follow offers practical leadership advice in a simple yet compelling format. Author Jim Bradford offers a unique, hand-picked set of principles and practices gleaned in his thirty years of pastoral ministry such as: How to develop a sustainable philosophy of leadership. Practical tips on creating a Christ-horing, people-centered ministry. Sections on spirituality, strategies, and stamina and how to apply principles in your life and ministry. Let this book help you face the challenge to keep spirituality and biblical principles hardwired into your leadership.
- Author BiographyDr. James T. Bradford is author of Preaching and Second Chronicles Seven: Fourteen. He holds a PhD in aerospace engineering from the University of Minnesota. While in college, he led a Bible study that eventually grew into a university church. Upon graduation in 1979, Jim entered full-time ministry with that campus outreach. Since then, he has served growing faith-based communities in British Columbia, California, and Missouri. Currently he travels the world speaking on leadership and church growth in his role as general secretary of the Assemblies of God, which was recently recognized as the fourth-largest Christian movement in the world. He and his wife, Sandi, have two daughters and reside in Springfield, Missouri.About the Foreword Author Byron Klaus has served as president of the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary since 1999. Prior to his appointment as AGTS president, he served at Vanguard University, and at local churches in California, Texas, and Illinois. His commitment to leadership development in growing churches around the world has taken him to preach and to develop leaders in over 50 nations. Dr. Klaus' scholarly work includes publications and books published by Baker Book House, Moody Press, Logion Press, Regal Books, Hendrickson Publishers, Regnum Books International, and Routledge. He is coeditor of Called and Empowered: Global Mission in Pentecostal Perspective and The Globalization of Pentecostalism: A Religion Made to Travel.
- Author(s)Dr James T Bradford
- PublisherSalubris Resources
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSalubris Resources
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byByron Klaus
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.