All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide explains the skills needed by teacher leaders and suggests ways principals can provide opportunities for teachers to learn these skills. It shows practicing and aspiring principals: who to involve in decision making ...and when how to anticipate and solve problems which might arise from the distribution of power and authority other tools to build teacher leadership.
- Author BiographyGayle Moller is Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Leadership and Foundations in the College of Education and Allied Professions at Western Carolina University in Cullowhee, North Carolina. She was formerly Executive Director of the South Florida Center for Educational Leaders. Anita M. Pankake, a former teacher, team leader, assistant principal, and principal, is currently director of the doctoral program and professor of educational leadership at the University of Texas Pan American.
- Author(s)Anita M. Pankake,Gayle Moller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEye On Education, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight498 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.