All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes a look at international political leaders and discusses why and how societies demand certain standards of conduct from their leader. It examines what corruption really is and how politicians can become corrupt. Playing a major role in this book are international and historical case studies of teworthy politicians on both sides of the spectrum - the tably revered and the tably corrupt.
- Author BiographyJilly Hunt has over 15 years experience of educational publishing. Formerly an editor for Pearson, Jilly is now a freelance children's writer and editor. She has written more than 15 non-fiction books for children and young adults. She graduated from Oxford Brookes University with BA Honours in Publishing and History of Art. She now lives in Oxfordshire with her husband two small children.
- Author(s)Jilly Hunt
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleEthics of Politics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.