All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeadershift is about adapting and changing traditional models of leadership in response to the influence of mass collaboration. Mass collaboration is a form of collective action which occurs when large numbers of people work independently on a single project, exemplified by websites such as YouTube, Facebook and Second Life. As the traditional models of working are radically altered those in leadership roles need to understand their place in this new hierarchy and how to respond. Mass collaboration requires a form of leadership that is prepared to let go of the experience, expertise and control it holds precious and be able to see mass participation as an opportunity to create value rather than a threat to its existence.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel Gobillot is a senior practitioner in the area of leadership and organization effectiveness, and an engaging speaker who frequently appears on television as a commentator on communication, innovation and leadership issues.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Gobillot
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.