All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn original Australian leadership program designed to shift the way people think about their personal and professional life. Leadershift promotes a work-life balance through a personal and practical program of self-leadership. It includes a unique model that HR professionals and managers can also use as a structured professional and personal development program in any workplace. The Leadershift program has two components: The Leadershift book provides a wealth of information and analysis on the personal and working lives of Australians today. Don Clayton draws on the latest research in personal development and management theories, actual case studies, his own personal and professional experience, and profiles of well-kwn leaders to provide a witty and engaging approach to leadership. The Leadershift Workbook provides information and worksheets for self-evaluation that will help people manage and implement their personal goals.
- Author(s)Don Clayton
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication30/05/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight709 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.