All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty business leaders share how to achieve success at work and life. Drawn from diverse industries and fields of expertise, each interviewee shares his or her personal journey, including the challenges and setbacks faced, and how to overcome them. Includes interviews with Jonathan Asherson (Rolls Royce, Regional Director ASEAN and Pacific), Phyllis Cheung (McDonald's China Managing Director), Matthew Lang (Sony Mobile, Southeast Asia CEO), Rod Leaver (Lend Lease, Asia Pacific CEO), Tan Chuan Jin (Cabinet Minister, Singapore), Alan Chan (Singapore Press Holdings, CEO) and Arud De Meyer (Singapore Management University, President) Alicia Yi, (Kornferry, Managing Partner), Bernard Tan (ST Kinetics, President), Sylvia Lim (Politician, Chairman of the Workers Party- Singapore), William Wan (Singapore Kindness Movement)
- Author BiographyRonald Tay is Executive Director, Head of Talent (Asia ex Japan) at the Nomura, overseeing developmental initiatives within the bank such as talent management, leadership, diversity and inclusion. He was previously Executive Director at the UBS Business University, overseeing talent and leadership development in the Asia Pacific region. Ronald was also an adjunct lecturer at the Singapore Management University and National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Ronald Tay
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Width215 mm
- Height135 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.