All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal companies are facing a new, pressure to develop leaders with global mindsets. The war for managerial talent has never been so intense. Companies and business schools need t only to fine tune practices and models, but redesign current paradigms and create more effective and sustainable ways to invest in leadership development.
- Author BiographyJORDI CANALS is the Dean and Professor of General Management at IESE Business School, University of Navarra, Spain. His areas of expertise include corporate strategy and corporate governance. He is the author of several books and articles, including Universal Banking (1996), Managing Corporate Growth (2000), Building Respected Companies (2010) and editor of The Future of Leadership Development (2011). He was a Fulbright Scholar, a Research Fellow at the Harvard Business School and a Visiting Scholar at The World Bank, The International Monetary Fund and The Brookings Institution, and a member of the government commission on corporate governance reform in Spain.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJordi Canals
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.