All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual has been written specifically to give incoming board and committee chairpersons the information they need to be effective leaders. It will provide a new chair with a wide range of tips, strategies, and suggestions about how he or she can make the job easier, how to run an effective meeting, how to make sure board and committee members fulfill (and dont overstep) their responsibilities, how to deal with problem members, how to promote a good relationship with the administrator, and how to effectively represent the organization in the community. All these ideas have been successfully used by board and committee chairpersons across the U.S. and Canada! When you order this manual, well personalize it with your new board or committee chairpersons name free of charge!
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/1993
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Content Notes/C
- Weight245 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.