All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColonel Carl Hunter rapidly rose up through the ranks to become one of the most outstanding officers and leaders in the Air Force today. Colonel Carl Hunter will share some riveting combat, leadership and flying stories that will keep any reader on the edge of their seat while he fulfills his promise to deliver ever lasting Lessons in Leadership, Teamwork and Change. Colonel Carl Hunter is the author of his latest book, Leadership Lessons From An Air Force Colonel Who Has Led Thousands - 50 Leadership Strategies that will Transform Any Organization. This superbly written book is full of some of the best strategies any leader and organization can rapidly implement and use forever. Colonel Carl Hunter is ready w to help you transform your organization and inspire many leaders to reignite their passion and drive in Leadership, Teamwork and Change. He will make a positive difference in any organization and to every leader.
- Author BiographyColonel Carl Hunter is retired from the US Air Force and is a highly decorated combat veteran. He has repeated success as a leader with many different flying and staff organizations. His distinguished 29 year career is notable for his decisive leadership style with various sized organizations around the globe while achieving mission critical goals and objectives, in peace and in combat. Carl began his Air Force career after graduating from The Citadel in 1982 and entering navigator training. From there he flew the C-130 Hercules transport aircraft and amassed over 5,000 hours of flying time. He commanded a C-130 squadron that grew from 100 personnel to over 1,000 in just one year and later commanded a group consisting of two squadrons and a support staff. Some of his flying assignments included leading personnel in North Carolina, Germany and Oman with other leadership assignments in the Pentagon, US Southern Command in Miami, the US Military Group in Bogota, Colombia, Headquarters Chief of Staff in Tucson, Arizona and a Group Commander of an Inter- American Air Forces Academy in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)Col Carl Hunter
- Date of Publication06/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.