All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome leaders fundamentally alter the status quo whilst others guide quietly. Most leadership books emphasise specific rules, but Tom Cronin and Michael Gevese see leadership as filled with paradox. Leadership Matters offers a different view of leadership - one that builds community and responds creatively to new situations. Cronin and Gevese argue that leadership is about more than just charisma and set leaders on to a different path - to unleash the power of paradox.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Cronin is the McHugh Professor of American Institutions and Leadership at Colorado College. He is author, coauthor, or editor of ten books on politics and government, and has been a moderator since 1973 of more than a dozen Aspen Institute Executive Seminars. Michael A. Genovese is Director of the Institute for Leadership Studies and holds the Loyola Chair of Leadership as Professor of Political Science at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Michael A. Genovese,Thomas E. Cronin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.