All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionSome leaders fundamentally alter the status quo whilst others guide quietly. Most leadership books emphasise specific rules, but Tom Cronin and Michael Gevese see leadership as filled with paradox. Leadership Matters offers a different view of leadership - one that builds community and responds creatively to new situations. Cronin and Gevese argue that leadership is about more than just charisma and set leaders on to a different path - to unleash the power of paradox.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Cronin is the McHugh Professor of American Institutions and Leadership at Colorado College. He is author, coauthor, or editor of ten books on politics and government, and has been a moderator since 1973 of more than a dozen Aspen Institute Executive Seminars. Michael A. Genovese is Director of the Institute for Leadership Studies and holds the Loyola Chair of Leadership as Professor of Political Science at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Michael A. Genovese,Thomas E. Cronin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.