All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing personal insights of the history museum field's most engaging, invative and entrepreneurial leaders, Leadership Matters profiles what makes inspiring leadership in 21st-century institutions. These profiles focus t only on history museum presidents, directors, and CEOs, but also on the leaders within -deputies, vice-presidents and department heads, as well as their counterparts in the boardroom.
- Author BiographyAnne W. Ackerson is the former director of the Museum Association of New York, and has served as director of several historic house museums and historical societies in central and eastern New York in a career spanning thirty-six years. A former museum director, Joan H. Baldwin is the Curator of Special Collections at The Hotchkiss School, Lakeville, CT. A Between 2001 and 2012 she served as Program Assistant for the Museum Association of New York, responsible for writing, research, and program design for the statewide service agency.
- Author(s)Anne W. Ackerson,Joan H. Baldwin
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAmerican Association for State & Local History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight331 g
- Width156 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.