All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a holistic perspective on leadership, Daniel Montgomery unpacks five visions of leadership (convictional, creative, courageous, collaborative, and contemplative) rooted in five Trinitarian doctrines-translating biblical convictions into clear direction for life and ministry.
- Author BiographyDaniel Montgomery (MDiv, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the founder and lead pastor of Sojourn Community Church and founder of Sojourn Network. Jared Kennedy is the pastor of families at Sojourn Community Church Midtown. Russell Moore (PhD, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the eighth president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, the moral and public policy agency of the nation's largest Protestant denomination. A widely-sought commentator, Dr. Moore has been called vigorous, cheerful, and fiercely articulate by the Wall Street Journal. He is the author of several books, including Onward, The Kingdom of Christ, Adopted for Life, and Tempted and Tried, and he blogs regularly at RussellMoore.com and tweets at @drmoore. He and his wife, Maria, have five sons.
- Author(s)Daniel Montgomery,Jared Kennedy
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight542 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byRussell Moore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.