All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft is well-kwn for being an intense place to work: employees faceconstant pressure to invate and excel and are passionately devoted to their jobs. In this insightful book, Anna Rowley reveals the major problems all managers face and shows how to conquer them. She distills the characteristics every leader must have to succeed in a demanding environment, including belief, confidence, self-awareness, trust, power, and ambition. She provides the tools that have helped her clients to continue to attain their potential, while including fascinating case studies of the driven and talented clients she has worked with at Microsoft.Topics covered in Leadership Therapy include how to:* Communicate well, even with difficult colleagues* Negotiate power* Bridgethe gap between the real you and you, the leader* Manage change effectively* Establish trust among coworkers* Much more!
- Author BiographyAnna Rowley, Ph. D., is a globally recognized expert in the field of athletic resilience research and performance. Since 1996 she has consulted exclusively to Microsoft around the world. She is the founder of Rowley Associates, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in psychological techniques that help managers to develop leadership skills. She lives in Silver Spring, Maryland.
- Author(s)Anna Rowley
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/02/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note0
- Weight457 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.