Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $91.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionLike a great leader, a great leadership training aligns the right people to the right task at the right time. Whether you are developing a first-rate leadership development program from scratch or adding to an existing workshop, let leadership expert and master trainer Lou Russell be your guide. The second book in the ATD Workshop Series, Leadership Training presents a step-by-step blueprint to developing and delivering dynamic, powerful leadership training. Complete with effective training methodologies, this book helps you accelerate learning and leverage techlogy for maximum efficiency. You'll also find tools to assess leadership strengths and weaknesses. Half-day, full-day, and two-day workshop programs found in this volume make planning easy and can be tailored for the unique needs of your organization. Supplemental resources are available online and include downloadable and customizable presentation slides, handouts, assessments, and tools. About the series The ATD Workshop Series is written for trainers by trainers, because one kws workshops as well as the practitioners who have experienced it all. Each publication weaves in today's techlogy and accessibility considerations and provides a wealth of new content that can be used to create a training experience like other.
- Author BiographyLou Russell is president and CEO of Russell Martin & Associates. She is the author of the ATD Press books Project Management for Trainers, Leadership Training, and 10 Steps to Successful Project Management, among other titles. In addition to her many books, she contributes frequently to Computer World, Cutter Executive Reports, and Network World, among others, and publishes Learning Flash, an electronic newsletter. Lou speaks at several national and international conferences, such as the Project Management Institute, Project World, and LotuSphere. She holds a bachelor's degree in computer science from Purdue University, where she taught database and programming classes, and a master's in instructional technology from Indiana University, USA.
- Author(s)Lou Russell
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleATD Workshop Series
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.