All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe What's in it for Schools series has been written by experts in the field for an audience of busy practitioners. The books present research and thinking about topical education issues and present it in an accessible and relevant way. What makes a good leader? Does good leadership matter in helping schools be more successful? This concise and accessible book examines leadership in a practical way by helping principals, heads, teachers and parents establish their roles and responsibilities and get to grips with the unique leadership requirements of schools. The author explores issues such as leadership, what it is and how it works, character and culture as keys to improvement, how to build commitment, motivation and improved performance, and using local standards and assessments to improve schools and leadership as a form of social capital.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Sergiovanni is Lillian Radford Professor of Education and Administration and Senior Fellow, Center for Educational Leadership at Trinity University, San Antonio
- Author(s)Tom Sergiovanni
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWhat's in it for Schools?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.