Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership and Coherence investigates how leaders justify their decisions, and how they bring about coherence amongst followers. Taking a cognitive approach, it builds on the work of Hannah Arendt to attempt a phemelogy of judgment, examining how the moral imperative experienced by leaders can be shared by their community so both leader and led are guided by a mutual purpose. Through biographical case studies of historical leaders, this book illustrates how successful leaders operate in a turbulent world, t only making their own decisions but also gathering likeminded followers to share in a common vision and shared sense of purpose.
- Author BiographyNathan W. Harter is Professor of Leadership and American Studies at Christopher Newport University, USA.
- Author(s)Nathan W. Harter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleLeadership: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.