All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership an Elizabethan Culture studies the challenges confronted by government and church leaders (local and central), the counsel given them, the consequences of their decisions, and the views of leadership circulating in late Tudor literature and drama.
- Author BiographyPeter Iver Kaufman is Charles Matthews and Virginia Brinkley Modlin Professor of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond, USA, and Professor Emeritus of History and Religious Studies at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleJepson Studies in Leadership
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight324 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPeter Iver Kaufman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.