Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together internationally recognised scholars this book focuses on the relationship between leadership and learning for the education community. It draws together a wealth of kwledge and research in the field across a variety of contexts, such as system leadership, professional learning communities and leading different cultures. Themes covered include: - exploring models for leadership and improvement - challenges in developing learning-focused leadership - broadening ideas of learning and kwledge work. This book will be of interest to educational leaders at all levels and in all sectors, as well as consultants, academics and those who wish to extend their kwledge in educational leadership whether engaging in further academic study or in reflective practice around the ideas presented. This book is essential for anyone taking advanced programmes in educational leadership and management.
- Author BiographyJan Robertson is Head of Department, London Centre for Leadership in Learning, Institute of Education.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHelen S. Timperley,Jan Robertson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.