All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a rapidly changing world, characterised by the driving force of globalisation and the all-encompassing information revolution, what will be the role of the next generation of managers? What skills will effective leaders need in order successfully to guide government, business and society? This new study explores these pressing issues in the context of today's dynamic environment of human resource and information management. It examines: the paradigms of successful leadership; implementing organisational change in the public and private sectors; new techniques in human resource management; effective management of genetic engineering and biotechlogy advances; emerging trends shaping the world ecomy; and finally the nature of defence and national security in a fluid global environment.
- Author BiographyThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research is based in Abu-Dhabi.
- Author(s)Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIll.ch.
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.